Thursday, April 7, 2011

Clothing Wars

Today, the Tatiman wore a brown shirt with a pug on it. This was a momentous occasion. “Why?” You ask. Well, because we're coming off a bender where the Tatiman wore his R2D2 shirt for 6 days straight. In the spirit of the upcoming Passover holiday, I'll go ahead and clarify. By “6 days straight” I mean the night times, too.

To be fair. Tati's grandmother was able to pry the shirt off of him once during the
6-day standoff. I'm told he sat shirtless, in protest and solidarity, waiting 45 minutes for the ding of he dryer.

This is one of those places where I have to walk the fine line between letting the Tatiman choose his uniform (after all, one shirt doesn't really count as a 'wardrobe'), and teaching lessons in hygiene and socially acceptable clothing traditions. And, I suppose, I'll just plan our weeks so we don't visit the same place twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment